Is your property’s basement damp? Does it smell moldy? These are both signs that it’s time to call The Crack Doctor.
A damp, moldy basement is an indicator that there is moisture in the basement. This moisture will not go away on its own; therefore, it’s imperative to treat the source of any water in the basement and the sooner the better.
Unfortunately, many homeowners feel that if they treat the mould growth through mould removal methods, they can eliminate their issues. This is far from the truth, because the reason the mould is in the basement is due to a water problem. Without treating the water problem, the mould will return and spread, causing more damage, reducing property value and creating a larger repair issue.
The best answer for anyone with a damp, moldy basement is to look into basement waterproofing through The Crack Doctor. Please call our offices today to schedule a consultation.
HELPFUL TIP: A successful and permanent wet basement crack repair is The Crack Doctor’s high-pressure urethane resin injection system, an industrial repair which was developed by the energy generation industries to fix fractured leaking concrete.
Simply fill out the short form below and one of our Certified Waterproofing Professionals will contact you.